Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another try?

I know that awhile back a few Shelleyites (and other visitors) would occasionally check the website during the Robald gate hullabaloo. After that issue was resolved I went back to my family, job and books and I haven't really kept up with city government since. But since that time there have been important developments in the city and Idaho politics in general that are worthy of comment. Now that my job is slowing down and summer is approaching I pledge to do more to stay informed and report on the goings-on in the local political scene as best I can. Hopefully I can follow through with this and give the citizens of Shelley a little more information and commentary than they would otherwise have.
As usual, please feel free to email me at lanceparley@gmail.com with comments or contributions.

"Semper Fidelis Meae Civitati"


No comments:

Post a Comment