Monday, March 15, 2010

New civic engagement by public?

Well if you have a schedule anything like mine (and I'm sure you do) you probably have precious little time to spare engaging in the politics of local government. As you can see I haven't posted in awhile which may or may not matter, as it appears not many have been on the blog lately or at all.

With that said I still feel strongly about participating in local government and with my schedule at home normalizing I am able to get a little more involved and so will post more regularly. I will still try to provide a run down of the city council meetings and offer my take on them. If you have anything to add or are just interesting in doing something involving local government drop me a line at lanceparley@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment